4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? Average quality with digestive issues.
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) Yes
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? A few months ago, however I second guessed them (denial?). Ropes have been seen more frequently in the last 2 weeks.
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? About 5.
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? Abdominal bloating, weight gain, diarrhoea, food allergies , carb/alcohol intolerance, gas (especially in the morning), brain fog, tiredness.
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis? Yes
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI? Not raw produce - I follow Dr. Wilson's "nutritional balancing" for fast oxidizers which focuses on cooked vegetables and protein. The aim is to eat 9 cups of cooked veg a day.
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)? Yes - gluten sensitivity
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues? Yes - some anxiety and mood swings, PMS related depression
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose? Oh god - just the stool. Pray to god not the nose.
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)? Home enemas - coffee enemas.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used? Gerson method coffee.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness? N/A
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation? No
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues? Yes but the sinus issues went away after quitting dairy 10 yrs ago.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used? Yes but not bad enough for Accutane
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism? No
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue? I don't think so but I do have some adrenal fatigue.
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease? No
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease? No
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind? Malabsorption, amebiasis (E. Histolytica + Blastocystis Hominis
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system? Not really
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible.
Yes I took Tetracycline for a couple years for teenage acne! Also Dr. Cahill (parasitologist in NY) treated me with metronidazole and something else for EH.
28. If Antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific Antibiotics used if possible? Tetracycline mostly.
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination? No. I had stool tests before ropes were present and was diagnosed w/ Blastocystis Hominis and PPTU ( parasite present taxonomy unavailable). I went to Dr. Cahill (prominent parasitologist in NY) and he diagnosed me w/ E. Histolytica via sigmoidoscopy.
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)? Surprising weight GAIN in the last 6 months on nutritional balancing diet - my hair mineral analysis shows low mineral ratios in general and I have very weak nails.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness. No
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness. No, just minerals + GB3 (digestive aid containing ox bile) on the Dr. Wilson Nutritional Balancing plan.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited? Yes - Mexico, China (very recently), UK
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred? N/A
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey? Not really. Good luck!