13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues? Yes I have become much more antisocial.
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose? Not seen out the nose but I have to rinse my eyes with eyewash and they swell at night.
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)? 2-3 enemas daily morning and night and sometimes in the middle of the day.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used? Mostly Coffee, sometimes warm water with apple cider vinegar, sometimes oregano oil, sometimes papaya leaf, sometimes mangosteen powder, ive tried Hydrogen Peroxide as well.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness? -
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation? Not previously – I have always been regular with food passing smoothly ( always a high vegetable diet) now it can take 4-5 days for food to noticeably pass.
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues? I now have headaches.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used? No always clear skin
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism? no
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue? I have to pace my self and spend a LOT of time at home, I work from home which helps and I have two maids to help – if I didn’t have this I would be a mess. Basically im managing but just.
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease? no
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease? no
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind? Just rope worm
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible. In childhood one course a year for laryngitis but not as an adult
28. If Antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific Antibiotics used if possible?
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination? I haven’t bothered as I don’t believe they will know what it is.
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)? Yes, mostly from what I can feel energetically but I do have thin nails, thin hair.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness. Mostly no although recently I had a few doses of vermox
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness. Yes I take Ozonite twice daily ( doc attached) this has been my most effective and habitual medicine although I also add in oregano oil, papaya leaf, Syrian Rue, turmeric/ginger/garlic
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited? I’ve lived in Indonesia for 20 years in the tropics, I do not know anyone here with this problem and I know a very large widespread group of the expat population here.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred? Most people I know that have this live in the USA. I have spent time in LA.
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?