13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues? Mood issues
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose? Only in stool
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)? colonics about 1xMonth and coffee enemas every day. Been doing this since I first started seeing rope worms, so don't know if they would have appeared without enema or colonic.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used? Coffee enema
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation? Not really.
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues? Migraines as a child, hyperventilation for the last 4 years that is probably the cause of seizures.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used? Acne when young. Don't remember using Accutane.
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism? No
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue? No
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease? Not that I am aware of.
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
Not that I am aware of.
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind? No
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system? No
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible. Over a lifetime, have taken several times.
28. If Antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific Antibiotics used if possible? Can't remember--haven't taken for years.
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination? No
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)? Became thin when I cut down on carbs related to seizure diet.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
Only raw crushed garlic with every meal.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
Guatemala, China, Europe, Thailand, Morocco, Mexico, Peru, New Zealand, Australia.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey? Started noticing rope worms 6 months ago. Have 2 1/2 quart jars filled with rope worms in alcohol. They are still coming!