4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? Feeling toxic. Cronic infection.White tongue.Teeth infections.genital trush.Concentratien, mood problems etc
Helicopbacter pylori infection. Giardia lamblia positive. Probably candida. Toenail fungus. Ear ringing/ear infectiinbs/mucous
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) Yes
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? Last year
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? 2 more
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes?Candida, leaky gut symptoms.
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?No
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI? Not now but i did. It didnt do anything.
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)? Dont know. Not in analysis
12. Does the AI have food allergies or food sensitivities ? I dont know. I just feel toxic. I can eat whatever but mixing some thing will give diarrea and undigested stools.
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?Yes. Many. And even more since founding i had candida so psycological issues are there too.
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose? Stool. Mucous in nose too like ropes, but they are mucous...i think
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)? Just 3 times. Water fast(i almost died), after a big drunk with jagermaister licour (veridic)and after 2 days on pemmican only diet.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used? water.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?no
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?yes
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?no. I think i could be non secretor
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
slight attention defficit, social problems, going against my beliefs, education/family issues
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?no
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind? ibs
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?YES
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible.YES
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?NO, giardia lamblia but not ropes
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?Yes
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.No
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.No
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?Indonesia, mexico.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?Indonesia, mexico. But i think there is an issue because other porblems.
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?