4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?
Below average quality.
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed?
Lost count. 100+
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes?
I am not sure if these symptoms are linked but my current symptoms are:
- Fatigue (especially in the mornings)
- Brain fog
- High-level anxiety and paranoia
- Poor social integration
- Slurred Speech
- Abdominal pain (constant)
- Shaky hands
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Premature greying of hair
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI?
Mixed. I am currently on a normal diet after being frustrated of limiting wheat, dairy, gluten, Sugar for years with no significant improvement.
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)?
I have had an allergy test by an independant company which came back as positive for cow's milk, yeast, wheat, egg white. My GP has carried out allergy tests since and claims I have no allergies at all.
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
Yes, came back as normal.
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
Yes, I was diagnosed with leaky gut syndrome via a lab in Germany through a homeopath.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
Yes, many. Paragone, Candigone, Candex, plus all the other usual herbs for Parasites/Candida. I experience an increase in the die off feeling but I wouldn't say it increases the number of 'ropes' but I do see more weird things in my stool.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
All the usual antifungal herbs. See above.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
I live in the UK. This all begun shortly before a trip to Mexico, around 10 years ago.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?
My main belief all along is that the ropes are either Candida or Parasites. I am more than willing to provide any other information should it be required and I have many many photos of the ropes. I have definitely experienced a reduction in symptoms since expelling the ropes, but nothing seems to get rid of them completely. Either way, I think it is a systematic infection that is widespread throughout the whole body and not just the instestines. However, the intestines is definitely the 'hub' of the infection. This is all just my opinion, of course, and I would welcome any expert medical advice/assistance, since mainstream medicine does not seem to have a clue about this phenomena.