4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed?
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes?
Foul odors from pores and breath
Feeling hungover upon waking in the morning
mucus covered stool when constipated
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?
YES. Especially after eating
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI?
Been on many diets aimed at eliminating carbs and refined processed foods..candida diets etc....fall off the wagon after a few weeks
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)?
Home test kit suggested negative but I suspect I am.
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?
Depression. Low moods. Mood swings. Anxious.
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose?
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)?
Seen after enemas..only seen naturally on two occasions.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
ACV with water
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
Haven't tried this yet
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?
Yes, often constipated for the last 12 years
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?
Sinuses have been blocked/partially blocked for the last 8 years. Sinus always run when eating foods.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
Yes. I was given AcneAntibiotics from 15-20 daily for that period. Lymcycline
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
Not that I know of.
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?
Do feel lethargic/lack of concentration and have done for past 8 years.
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
Not to my knowledge.
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
Not to my knowledge.
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO); leaky gut
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
Not to my knowledge
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible. Acne treatment nonstop for 5 years.
Would be given Antibiotics by GP if had cold etc so must have had many courses throughout my life,
28. If antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific antibiotics used if possible?
penacilin, doxycycline, amoxicilin, lymecycline etc
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
Yes thin fine hair.
Premature rapid graying
Foul smeeling stools as fats are not being digested (suggests pancreatic enzymes are impaired)
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
No. Only mebendazole. No effect
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
Only candida products: garlic, pau d'arco, caprylic acid, serrapeptase, GSE
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
I live in UK. I had the symptoms for the past 10 years, but I only noticed a rope in 2008..I had visited rural Poland in 2008 and consumed lots of pork (so possible but wouldn't explain the symptoms prior to that)
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?
I think there is a combination of issues all of which make the other more likely and can be coterminus:
SIBO; Candida;Leaky gut; impaired liver function; insuficirent pancreatic enzyme function.