1. Age of AI =31
2. State/Country of AI =TX, USA
3. Gender of AI:Male
4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?average quality
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)yes
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?after an enema two days ago.
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? four
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? chronic stomach ache, chronic acid reflux, constantly feeling bad/lazy, allergic reaction to random food, and then not allergic to it, sometimes feel like I have asthma, chronic athletes foot, have had two bipolar episodes last year, found out I had candida for sure after an enema a week ago. Rope worms did not start coming out till after about 7 Apple Cider Vinegar enemas and 1 garlic enema.
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?
yes after eating sugar or bread.
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI?
yes, last two weeks, lots of fruit, fish, and salads.
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)?yes
12. Does the AI have food allergies or food sensitivities?
yes especially to foods that are highly processed with msg.
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues? yes, have had 2 bipolar incidents and lots of depression.
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose? just the stool thank God.
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)? I don't see during an enema, I see them come out later in the day after one.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
Apple Cider Vinegar, garlic, just tried coffee-a small one did come out with this one.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?N/A
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?no
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues? mostly when I was a child, but I think that had to do with I drank to many cokes and was dehydrated. Ive only recently been feeling like I had asthma but that was during the spring of last year.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
I have light acne, nothing major. However the last two weeks while treating for candida Ive had flare ups.
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?no
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?yes
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?no
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?no
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?acid reflux
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?no
27. Has the AI had a history of taking antibiotics? Please note extent if possible.Ive probably taken three or four course of antibiotics my whole life and not since I was sixteen. I did have a steroid shot once though and two months later had my first bipolar attack. Not sure if that's related.
28. If antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific antibiotics used if possible? was a kid don't know.
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination? Looks just like the picture. They were mucousy and gross. They appeared to be dead because of the enemas I was taking. Never suspected to get these buggers was targeting candida.
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)? I am a picture of health compared to most people my age at 31. However, when running I have extreme fatigue early in the run and it takes much effort to get through it. Have not passed an army physical test in years on the run because I feel so fatigued.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness. I don't trust medical doctors to cure this thing. They'll wanna throw a pill at me and Im afraid pills aren't going to kill these little buggers as the colon is the hardest affected organ to treat with medicine. I think naturopaths have more skill in this area as they are familiar with enemas and herbal parasite death.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
just garlic and wormwood so far. After taking them I feel absolutely aweful like I have some kind of flu. I attribute that to the candida die-off symtoms because when they die they release toxins.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited? yes I have lived in Iraq for one year.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred? no
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey? I have no idea how I got this bugger. However, I do know that candida and this thing live happily together in the colon and large intestine. After doing a garlic enema is when I started seeing these things come out.