Yes. Many foods react instantly when eaten. Better food combining and the elimination of a bucket of ropes has improved this problem.
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?
Not currently but emotions were not quite as level as they are today after moving out hundreds of ropes.
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose?
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)?
Ropes have been seen naturally in stools and also with the use of enemas and colon hydrotherapy. Ropes are seen almost daily.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
Water enemas, S.A. Wilson green Gerson Therapy coffee enemas, Volinsky eucalyptus broth enemas and wheatgrass implants.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
Yes. Many mucus ropes and were expelled with each treatment.
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?
Yes. Chronic sinus issues and headaches.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
Yes. Cystic Acne and boils. Accutane was used on three 6 month occasions in the 1990s.
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?
Yes. History of very weak adrenal glands and general exhaustion. Adrenal glands are improving but fatigue still exists. Insomnia also still exists at times.
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?
Yes. Undiagnosed Crohns disease. Severe inflammation of the small and large intestine. Pain, difficulty digesting all food including proteins and fats.
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
Yes. Chronically sick or feeling like there is an underlying infection. This is better today but still lingers a bit.
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible.
Yes. Antibiotics taken since birth for ear infections, cold/flus, skin problems, stomach problems, conjunctivitis (eyes)etc.
28. If Antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific antibiotics used if possible?
Penicillin, Bactrim, Duricef, Keflex, Erythromycin, Rifampin, Azithromycin, Tetracycline, Monocycline, Doxycycline, Sulfa Drugs, Cleocin and many many more...
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
Two parasite Positive Unknown Protozoa results, Blastocystis Hominis, Citrobacter freundii, Morganella morganii and Mucus Strands.
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
Yes. Thin hair with split ends, thin nails, needing to eat more food than other people, 20 lb. weight loss with anti- parasite protocol.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
Antibiotic treatment for bacterial overgrowth - Ceftriaxone. Stomach was wrecked and felt weak for several months. No noticeable benefit.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
ParaGone - major die off - temporarily effective - still had positive parasite test 6 months later.
Amazon A-P - major die off - temporarily effective - very effective at managing problem for improved quality of life.
Parasite-Free - currently using - gas symptoms are reduced - still seeing ropes almost daily (leading one to believe that the ropes may be related to resolving chronic small intestine malabsorption via detoxification and cleansing instead of the actual parasite problem. The working hypothesis of this participant is that the ropes are the home for microscopic parasites which are now knocked back with Parasite-Free.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
Bahamas and Mexico.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?
I made this survey to hopefully begin an organized dialogue about this health challenge. While there is currently no consensus about what the ropes are, where they come from or how they are transmitted we can all agree that this is a problem that needs more research and attention. I encourage anyone suffering with this health issue to share their data so that some logical conclusions can be determined. Hopefully together we can help researchers develop effective protocols to eradicate this problem. Thank you!