i see you've gotten some answers by now, have you had time to analyze any of the data yet?
anyway here are my answers:
1. Age of AI =
2. State/Country of AI =
3. Gender of AI:
4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?
first rope seen 46 days ago
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed?
hard to say. 50-100. mostly smaller, 2-5 cm.
some 7-10 cm.
no big ones yet. feels like there are lots still in there though.
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes?
fatigue, insomnia, depression, anxiety, poor memory, irritability, Sugar
cravings/emotional eating, restlessness, bloating, constipation/indigestion, weak nails, being cold all the time, lethargy, chest pressure, inability to concentrate, poor sense of smell, feeling 'spaced out', feeling unsocial, low self esteem.
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI?
yes. fruit does not work so well for me at the moment though, so only apples and some fresh lemon juice. lots of greens, root vegetables, lentils and some oils, nuts & seeds. no processed foods, no white/brown sugar/honey/syrup. no caffeine, no alcohol/other recreational drugs.
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)?
no. have been mostly gluten free for the past 3 years. now wheat seem to make me constipated, but had no problems prior.
12. Does the AI have food allergies
or food sensitivities
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?
yes. irritability, depression, lethargy, feeling unsocial, low self esteem.
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose?
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)?
coffee enemas. they do come out with normal bowel movements also, but only when doing daily coffee enemas.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
* water cleansing enema.
* coffee retention enema. 1 liter twice daily, hold 20 minutes. 4 tbsp of coffee per liter water.
* gubarev (volinsky) eucalyptus+lemon & milk+salt. have done 3 each so far.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
yes. have not yet tried water + baking soda though.
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne
medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?
yes (well, self-diagnosed - tired all the time)
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
have always caught colds easily, usually with throat pain. often after working out hard, staying up late and/or nights out drinking. not so much last 3 years, maybe because of changed diet & no alcohol.
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics
? Please note extent if possible.
maybe 5-10 times in my life, for throat/ear infections. last time around 4-5 years ago i think.
28. If Antibiotics
have been used, please list the names of specific Antibiotics
used if possible?
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
stool test approx 40 days ago, came back negative. just did a new one, waiting for results. don't know specifically what they test for.
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
thin nails, wounds heal slowly, enamel erosion, weight loss (lost about 7 kg (15 lbs) last 5 years. currently 63 kg, 185 cm
(140 lbs, 6'1"), which gives a bmi of 18.4.).
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
Taken lots of different herbs, in general hard to tell the effectiveness of each individual one:
* Dr Morse's GI broom
* Dr Morse's liver/gallbladder formula
* Liquorice root
* Essential oils: eucalyptus, lemon, pepper mint
* P&B shakes
* Chaga (seems to work very well)
* Pau d'arco
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite
exposure may have occurred?
not really. slowly gotten worse over many years - can't tell when it started. i believe exposure might just as well have been at home.
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?
have used 1-2 tbsp of xylitol daily. added 1 tsp food grade 3 % hydrogen peroxide to about every liter of liquid (2-3 liter per day). only drinking distilled water (straight and as herbal tea) and fruit juices.
take daily multivitamin supplement, 1 drop of Lugol's Iodine
& 10 000 IU vitamin d daily.
first rope i noticed was expelled just after starting with enemas (water cleansing and coffee). coffee enemas
seem to work very well.