13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose?
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)?
I did a liver cleanse, followed by a colon irrigation. Then ate a hand bunch of raw pumping seed and the next day, without expecting anything I saw 30-40 worms with the stools.
About 5 days ago I started eating raw pumping every now and then as snack. It has been very tough! itching incremented, got some hives, hard stuff, I had to drink benadryl and use itching stop cream.
I did an enema bottle yesterday and expelled some worms this morning. It seems that when they die all their stuff goes out and is very hard on you.
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
Bottle enema over the counter, but I think that the pumpkin seed (RAW) is what killed them.
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
have not used
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible.
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
Yes, Wormwood , clove mixes. The usual, these worked for a while but did not work to eliminate the problem.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
Traveled to many countries, Mex, Australia, Canada, Ecuador, etc.
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?
Thanks for doing this! we need to know how to kill them. For me Pumpking seed seems to work, perhaps it can be combined with other things! Thanks