4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? In some respects OK, other respects Not OK
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)
Have been taking photos of them for 3 months. Have 1-4 a day usually after coffee enema
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?
Sometime this last fall
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed?
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes?
Hard to know. Was experiencing extreme anxiety, but I'm working on more than one protocol.
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI?
On high fat/low carb with protein diet. Eat clove of raw garlic with every meal.
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)?
Not eating gluten
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose?
Only in stool
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)? coffee enemas mainly
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?
Hyperventilation and seizures related to hyperventilation. Sometimes headaches--had migraines as a child.
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
Yes--don't remember using these drugs.
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics ? Please note extent if possible.
I'm 67--can't remember precisely, but have taken Antibiotics .
28. If Antibiotics have been used, please list the names of specific antibiotics used if possible?
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
Possible. Simple partial seizures the last four years, extreme anxiety, depression.
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
No. Only diet and coffee enemas
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
Yes--South America, Guatemala, Mexico, Europe, China, Canada
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?