You might want to consider a parasite program. From what I've read on the parasite forum, they love Sugar and of course, carbs. They are stubborn buggers. Personally, I didn't think I had any until I ate pumpkin seeds and got violently ill. Doctor said, that's a sign and in reading found that pumpkin seed (which is in a lot of the anti parasitic formulas) actually paralizes the worms. REALLY gross, I know, but better to know than have them continue to lay eggs, grow, etc. I can now eat pumpkin seeds with no ill effect.