CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't really know if it is Candida... ??

pelorick Views: 1,275
Published: 15 years ago

Don't really know if it is Candida... ??

All,

I have now been on the very, very strict diet for over three weeks. Unfortunately, I donít feel much better. I committed to doing this diet for one month because I donít even know if Candida is really the cause of my issues. I have just tried many other things and have had many tests, etc. Candida (intestinal) was the strongest link to what I thought it could be (since I have been checked for so many other things). Anyhow, after 3+ weeks (will be done w/ my trial in about a week) of an extremely strict diet, a natural anti fungal, and now, Nystatin tablets (4x daily), I donít really feel any different. So, my concern is that maybe Candida is not the problem. I was never diagnosed w/ a professionalís opinion because I couldnít afford the $2,000 plus that they wanted to do initial screenings. However, I have been able to rule out so many other things by trial & error, tests, procedures, and other diets (gluten, dairy, etc). So I wonder if everyone in this forum knows, unequivocally, that they indeed have Candida overgrowth, and that is the root of their problems. I am just interested to know how some of you were diagnosed (if at all). Thanks for any information you post. Have a great weekend!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)