CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't really know if it is Candida... ??

pelorick Views: 1,127
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,034,713

Re: Don't really know if it is Candida... ??

Wow, it sounds like you have really invested a lot of time, money, etc, into your research. I hope that you continue to find answers. As for me, I plan on going back to and adjusted normal diet (will consume less Sugar than before) mid next week. I can say that after 30 days (almost 30 days), I don't feel much different. I have always been health conscious, but over the last year that I have had this issue, I have become much more critical of what I eat. The next step in trying to find an answer, is to try an antispasmodic (sp?) and a parasite cleanse. Again, I have done so many other things, but to no avail. I may try the parasite cleanse (Renew Life or some other good brand) prior to taking the antispasmodics. I don't like taking non natural stuff if it isn't needed... I will continuously check back to see how everyone is progressing (hopefully positively).

Thanks!

pelorick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

7.016 sec, (1)