CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't really know if it is Candida... ??

shroom Views: 1,369
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,034,101

Re: Don't really know if it is Candida... ??

Hi Pelorick. I have been in the same situation as yourself. I have taken my own path with the issue of diagnosis by investing a lot of money into microscopic equipment, and scientific instruments.
On top of this, I have been studying immunology, microbiology, parasitology and mycology etc. After years of doing this, my conclusions are still beyond reach.
I have learned many things, and one of them is the underestimation of how parasites effect our health.
There are so many of them, I think it would be impossible to keep a record. I have found many in my own system, and also unidentified fungal organisms.
There are also what appears to be mutations between species of microbes, which elevates my suspicions of man-made, or laboratory generated gene contamination.
I would have never entertained the idea, until I started to study recombinant DNA technologies, and formulated a small understanding of how molecular biotechnology is used in everyday products.

I in my own case, I have an extensive B. Hominis infection, which is a protozoan parasite. It can mimic all the symptoms of yeast-overgrowth, and indeed can cause this condition through dysbiosis.
I sincerely believe that hormones play "the" central role in the types of conditions we see here in this forum. It is also a clue to how we can resolve the issue quickly.
I think certain drugs involving man-made peptides will ultimately be the magic bullet, but this could be decades away, unfortunately. Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)