That's funny. The known toxin theory again.
A lot of doctors ingest quite a lot of a known toxin
It's called alcohol. they particularly like to indulge whilst in medical training
The toxin bit doesn't bother them. I would tell my doctor I was using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement quite happily. I don't think he would know what I was talking about though and if he did I know his knowledge is limited. However his ability to organise tests and diagnose sometimes are very useful. I have recieved enough conflicting advice from doctors though to know I should educate myself and make my own decisions after weighing it all up. Frequently this has been against the doctors advice and was the right decision