The conversation went from the dangers of the runs brought on by made-made, sythetic, inactiquately tested miricle cure to you stating:
That's funny. The known toxin theory again.
A lot of doctors ingest quite a lot of a known toxin
It's called alcohol. they particularly like to indulge whilst in medical training.
A rather off the wall response. Compare alchohol, presumably in safe amounts, to mms which is not subject to FDA and a number of other limitations, here in the states.
Very, very strange. When out of anything to say, simply turn the other way. Right???
"Well that was a complete waste of time IMO" [after getting the actual meaning for toxins and alcohol but not one for doctors who drink alcohol]
Then our resident smartie pants had this to say:
"Yes you can find all sorts of definitions on the internet can't you
The word toxin is also used in a non-technical sense
Technically though it's not a toxin
However both Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
and Alcohol can be toxic
Now how confused are you?"
I'll answer a couple and pick it up later, I should be in bed.
I'm not confused by what you wrote which is I believe your intended question
Yes, both alcohol and CLO2 can be toxic. When you spend hours and hours getting your blood alcohol to a fatal concentration, you die. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, who knows what will kill you.
Perhaps you could identify where you obtained these thoughts and maybe you could clairify all the "It's" in your response.
I'll be happy to find all sorts of definitions on the internet, just for you. For example, last pick.