CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! I don't know what this is.
luka Views: 12,501
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 7,856

Re: Help! I don't know what this is.

i think what you have is called Dyshidrosis, also termed Dyshidrotic Eczema and Dyshidrotic Dermatitis, is a skin condition that is characterized by small blisters on the hands or feet. It is an acute, chronic, or recurrent dermatosis of the fingers, palms, and soles, characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles; later, scaling, fissures and lichenification occur. The name comes from the word "dyshidrotic," meaning "bad sweating," which was once believed to be the cause. Sometimes called pompholyx (Greek for "bubble") which is generally reserved for the cases with blisters; in some countries, pompholyx refers to hand dyshidrosis.
While this condition is not contagious to others, recurrence is common and for many can be chronic.

but im not a doctor, but it sounds like this...
caused possibly by stress, wheat/gluten, or nickle toxic, or fungus in body,
try doing a full cleanse...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

0.328 sec, (1)