CureZone   Log On   Join
*I know how you feel - I lost 180 lbs.*

Views: 1,504
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 776,116

*I know how you feel - I lost 180 lbs.*

Yours is the saddest post I have ever read regarding obesity. I am not sure why I am even browsing on this forum....obesity is a thing of the past for me. However, I went from a model size 6 - to 300 grotesque lbs, and was made fun of, hurt, teased, ridiculed and wanted to commit suicide. Unlike you, I had every health issue under the sun - acne, diabetes, panic disorder and depression...you name it. I am now a size 6 again and to some extent, life isn't any easier on the other side. I worry about my weight a lot and hate being looked at like a sex object by men. *THEY ARE SO SHALLOW!* Women get competitive and jealous now and it hurts because I am not trying to be a *hot chick*, I worked DAMN HARD to get my health back. It almost seems like fat, everyone hates you, thin - they still hate you. :-P However, you are RIGHT not to get gastric bypass, it's BAD NEWS and I am soooo glad I finally lost the weight without resorting to that. If you want to email me, I am glad to tell you what I did, but you will have to open your mind. A lot of people *say* they want the answer or will do anything to lose weight and be healthy but if the answer goes against their old beliefs or what their doctor says, they turn away. Its up to you... :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)