1) It has been told that Emperor Nero burnt Rome. At least it was believed so by the lay roman people who suspected about their crazy leader. To get rid of this impeachment Nero blamed the Christians and started to punished them for the alleged crime
2) A legend tells that battleship Maine was sank by an American commando, the nowadays academic American version says it was an accident, crime of which Spain was accused and because of that it past to be militarily attacked by the American government
3) the naval incident in the Tonking Gulf, which started the massive intervention in Vietnam, was invented by the Americans.
4) General Leopoldo Fortunato Galtieri invaded Falkland islands because he wanted to be fighting an exterior enemy with the purpose of avoiding the internal troubles
5) Admiral Emilio Eduardo Massera killed his enemy general Actis and blamed of that to argentine guerrilla
6) Argentine government blew up Fabricaciones Militares of Córdoba to damping down the investigation about the illegal sales of weapons to Ecuador and Croatia
7) During the Falklands military conflict British government sank superannuated General Belgrano cruiser, which was outside the war zone established by the same government, with the purpose that argentines could not retreat before the arrival of the British army.
8) Apparently it was the American government the one that induced and gave free way to the attack on the Twin Towers and sent a missile against the Pentagon building with the purpose of scaring the lay people