CureZone   Log On   Join
and the fun continues...

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 958
Published: 15 years ago

and the fun continues...

Hi ML & Friends,

As many here have been tracking my progress :) Thank you very much! I thought I’d let you know what happened to me after I left work on Friday. I went to the store to get my food for this weekend and had a “bad” gallstone attack. I have felt it a few times prior but it came and went in a few seconds. This time it lasted for about 30 Min. and had me worried. Knowing I need to start the liver flushes, but thinking it was too soon, I felt unsure of what to do.

Well, I decided to do it and I’m very glad I did! I successfully got out about 25 to 50 very small stones! You can see some of them here:

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=36947#i

Now, It was not all fun and games, but I think the worst is over…. For now at least. I will be doing this most likely on a monthly basis for the next 24 months or so until I feel I’ve gotten them all! Talk about cleaning the pipes! My first meal afterwards was a BSM drink of course! It hit me faster than the speed of light! It was instant energy! What a difference I have already felt. I feel that the juicing, the BSM drinks, and working towards becoming more alkaline, made my first flush produce stones where a lot of people do not see any until their 3rd or so…

Lastly, I also took the Epsom salt foot bath in the morning to help deal with toxins released from the flush. I have not gotten sick at all. I was afraid that doing the liver flush so soon after/during recovery from my “bad” bath experience, that I might again overload the lymph. But Alas! I feel great!

Many thanks to all how have helped and supported my over the past few weeks! I’m looking forward to the future like never before!

…yet I do feel a little bad. All these great things I’m learning and the “establishment” is not getting all my money! Oh well :) !!!!!!!!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)