CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Testimonials for herbal apothecary?

Willowley Views: 3,232
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,912,853

Re: Testimonials for herbal apothecary?

Uny and Rocky produce the BEST of the best in all things herbal!  They use the highest quality organic or wild crafted herbs available for all of their herbal products.  You just can't beat the quality and price anywhere on the planet!  Of course we know that Dr. Schulze also uses the best of the best but his prices reflect that very thing and are cost prohibitive for a lot of people.

I've said this over and over again but here it is one more time lol, they have the best customers service of anyone I've ever ordered from online. I've been ordering from them for years and have never had one problem, I always get my package within 3 days and sometimes in 2 days which is still faster than companies that I order from that are closer to me.

In my opinion you can't go wrong with the Apothecary, you can be assured that you'll have the best herbal products at a price that can't be beat anywhere!

Blessings,

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)