Why not just find an ortho (or dentist) who WILL remove it? Or just insist if you must stick with your present doc. I say get it o-u-t. Then get yourself some Lugols, SSKI
, KI, etc. (your choose - I like Lugols), IP6, cilantro, chlorella. Read up on chelating and peruse the Iodine
Supplementation forum (VWT) for posts which relate to heavy metal issues. Iodine
is a must, but you need a binder also. Cannot overstate the benefits of Iodine
I definitely have nickel sensitivity (but no known allergies aside from mold, dust, etc.) - always have. Never able to wear any jewelry that wasn't pure gold or silver. I think the fact that our skin reacts is quite telling. If I knowingly had nickel in my mouth it would have been removed the day it was discovered.
And hair analysis is bunk, or unreliable at best.
My .02 cents. Good luck and keep us posted.