CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal by lusty22 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   8/31/2007 9:41:37 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,481
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=954007

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

been there, know how you feel, but if you think taking a bunch of supplements and hormones without even testing is going to help, you are wrong. you may hurt yourself. dhea is a very stong hormone and at 20 I doubt you need it. you need to put a lousy hundred dollars out of the thousands you have spent from your mom on a saliva test to really know what you need. you may have high cortisol which has the same exact symptoms as low. Did yo know that? So adding certain supplements are dangerous. I was suicidal too and I know how desperate one can be to get better, but it takes knowledge and time. Many times people with AF have serious reactions to certain supplements and even foods. I was highly allergic to gluten and corn and I did not know, i was so sick i thought i was going to die and I wanted to. i had to change my diet to get better. it helped more than any supplement i ever used. Find a good natural doc., one that does saliva testing and go from there. Leslie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=954007