CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Anyone know of a reliable online source for Cortef? by plantlover ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   8/18/2007 9:52:01 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,171
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=944413

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I can fully empathize with cinnamon girl! I've been dealing with adrenal/thyroid problems for 5 years. I can say that Masters Marketing is a GOOD company. I've ordered from them and the orders come quickly to the U.S. from their company in England, the prices are reasonable, the products are first rate (real drugs in the original containers with lot numbers and paperwork), they carry Cortef, also Hydrocortizone Cream @ much higher strengths than you can buy at the local drug store. If you can't get Cortef shipped to you maybe the cream?? Val on the stopthethryoidmadness.com web site says that at .1% cream 1/2 t. = 10 mg. of hydrocortisone. Rub it in on your tummy or wrists. Regular cream is .1% solution, prescription strength is .5% and 1%. Master's also carries Florinef and Cytomel.

I'm sure they ship to Canada, don't know if you can RECIEVE the parcels, though because of your regulations. You can call Master's direct from their phone number posted on their site. The reps are friendly and they are located just north of London.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.69 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=944413