CureZone   Log On   Join

Aluminum in eye by freeatlast ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   8/12/2007 10:46:59 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,424
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=940543

Hi there,

Just got back from the Medical center to get my eye flushed out. It turns out I had some aluminum and dust in my eye from my job. The doctor cleaned it out as best as he could, but said if there's still pain in th eye tomorrow then I should go to emergency and they can do a more thorough cleaning (which should be really fun). Anyway, he prescribed me Vigamox (Moxifloxacin HCL 0.5%) to prevent infection.

I haven't taken a pharmaceutical drug at all for 2 years now and don't think I need to now. I got over a bad bout of pink eye with Colloidal Silver within days and I'm leaning towards doing the same thing with this.

The reason I'm asking is because I just finished having an argument with my mother about this. She says to use it, I said I wasn't going to.

Any thoughts?

Just an aside: there were some really sick, overweight, people in the waiting room who were complacently reading the medical broshures. One lady in particular could hardly walk, and looked like she was in a ton of pain. Anyway, since the wait was so long, she and her husband decided to get a burrito from taco bell along with large softdrinks. It's funny that most people don't see the irony in this.

Cheers.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=940543