CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Another question please. by summerhaunt ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   8/10/2007 3:07:25 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,588
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=938949

I wish I could recall where I saw it, but way back when I was researching oil pulling before I started I did come across some doctor's report about it helping bones (it was one of the main instigators of oil pulling, Karsch or the Russians), but I did have to dig through the text to come across that info. It was buried in a list of all the benefits. That intrigued me because I have a relative with osteogenesis imperfecta and have wondered if oil pulling might help since nothing does. I've just about got her convinced to try it out, not for the potential bone benefits, but for keratosis pilaris and teeth/mouth health. It'd be really interesting to see if it does help out her bones. However, it may now be we may never really know since she hasn't broken anything new the last few years since she's now a more cautious adult. Maybe it'd be a little more evident if the whites of her eyes, which are blue, turn whiter. She'd be sad about that ... likes the unusual blue of the eye whites.:)

IF it does help bones, I'm sure it'd be because of all the pathogens/toxins being removed, the absorption of omega nutrients from the oil, and the added benefit of allowing our bodies to absorb nutrients better. I'd think not having to redirect our body resources to fighting all the bad in our bodies all the time would allow for repair, rebuild and refresh.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=938949