CureZone   Log On   Join

Liver flush/Gastric Bypass/Abnormal liver labs/NO Stones???Any ideas? by bluebonnetbeads ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/14/2004 2:49:51 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,159
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=93429

I did my 1st liver flush, following all the steps, but this morning 5 BMs... and no green stones, though everything passed "floated". I had a gastric bypass in 4/99 and I know that the surgeon's procedure included gallbladder removal. At that time he told me I had a fatty liver, but it was not uncommon in someone my size. I weighed 300 lbs and lost most of the weight within the first year. My weight maintains between 130-135 lbs and I went from a size 26-28 to a size 3/4. I am now 41 years old. I was eager to do the program in hopes to lower my liver enzymes (plus I was a little curious too). In 12/03 my labs during my routine physical were GGT-71 (7-70), SGOT (AST)-81 (5-35), SGPT (ALT)-91 (7-56),and Iron-176 (7-56). I do not drink alcohol, smoke, or take a iron supplement. I recently noticed a fungal infection on two of my toes and went to my doctor. He did not want to put me on oral anti-fungals until he rechecked my liver labs. This time my labs were worse!!...GGT-160, SGOT(AST)-195, SGPT (ALT)-215, Iron-196, and now an elevated alkaline phosphatase-144 (30-132). Needless to say, NO oral anti-fungals (topical only), no iron supplements and absolutely no acetaminephan containing products. This is all scaring me...what if there comes a time I really need a medication? I have seen people die of liver failure. It is a horrible, agonizing thing to see.I don't want this to be a further problem in the future. I have my labs done twice a year and they have never been out of range. I feel well, but I was concern about the fungus, since this could be a sign of a lowered immune system. My doctor wants to re-check my labs and toenails in two months. My usual routine is a multi vitamin, B-100 complex, and Vitamin E 1000 mg every morning. I drink at least 120 ounces of water throughout the day and I eat 5-7 small meals a day. I have 1-2 BMs/day, mostly formed(the fat separates/floats).This is more regular than before my bypass when I would go 2 to 3 days without a BM. I do not have problems with excess gas or bloating. Milk is the only food that does cause gas/bloating, but I am able to tolerate cheese and yogurt. Sorry if this was too much information, but I wanted to try to cover everything. PLEASE!!! Any suggestions???? Ideas????? Anything that might help would be greatly appreciated!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=93429