CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Important piece of information by #69242 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   7/28/2007 3:16:31 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,490
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=928606

i know but since people on this site have applied steroids & other alopathic ointments for many days or even months with no improvement,they unknowingly caused more damage(the doctor's version).

What the doc. said was that if a steroid does not work within 15 days or less then there is no point in persisting with them. Since our body is not reacting to the chemicals in steroids its much better to stick with natural no chemical stuff. You can't deny the fact that people in this site have been cured with protopic and other steroids within 2 weeks.That suggests that steroids have worked for them. but since it is not working for us there ain't no point applying'em

What the doc said was since i have applied many ointments in vain. i try coconut oil for once,with few other oral medications 15 days and if there is no improvement then he would go ahead with co2.

He sounded very casual about the co2 thing. i'm planning to go ahead with it but still hopefull with the 15 day treatment. wouln't want to prescribe the medicines to some of you as i want to see if it really works. Moreover it would't be wise to take alopathic medicines without a doctors advise.

will get back asap
bye!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=928606