CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 21st flush, still allergies. How judge progress? by #68417 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   6/24/2007 4:30:54 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,322
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=904755

Hello tooldeal,
I went through your older posts and found out that obviously you are suffering from a nasal allergy with clogged nose.
I cannnot judge from the distance whether your symptoms are really allery symptoms with all the biochemical things happening in your body or a local sensitivity in your nucous membranes of the nose and the sinus.
Anyway, nasal symptoms indeed seem to be sometimes really resistant against LF.
I would really like to recommend you some additional local measure that might be very helpful.

1 Oil pulling. However take boostered oil, eg.add 20 drops of Eukalyptus oil and 20 drops of thyme oil to 200 ml of sun flower oil. Do this oil pulling preferably on one accasion and for one entire hour ( if possble) and don't be shocked about the filth coming out of our tongue. You will need to change the oil up to ten times.

2. Nasal flusings. Flush your nose wih isotonic salt solution. Use at least one liter for each flushing. It is not necessary bying an net pot. An ordinary old tea or coffee pot with a small mouth will be sufficient.

3. Xylitol-Spray: Get some xylitol in your pharmacy, take a small teespoon and disolve it in 200 ml of water. Spray your nostrils for a week or even longer several times a day to flush out bacteria.

And least not least: It was not until flush 21 that I reached the goal. Only after one huge stone was freed the road to health was open. Maybe you hanen't seen yet the end of the tunnel which might be possible.

All the best

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=904755