CureZone   Log On   Join

No more, look alike roach with antenna, by Ready_Body ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   6/4/2007 7:57:23 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,720
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=886898

Hi #79903
Thank you for your concern. This cure-zone forum is a God sent to me. You guys, out there are incredible people. I mean, just helping people. You are not paid or anything. O!My God. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
It just hits me, when those critics out there, now and then said crazy things, against this forum, I means all I can say to those lunatics out there is just "BACK OFF".
Why I got so emotional? Because before coming to this form, I started the parasite cleanse and stopped it, because of some negative comment I read somewhere.
For some reason, it took me a couple of years to get to the cure-zone. Anyways the past is the past. I will continue in this path. Because I am seeing results.
OK, back to the subject.
After I saw the roach look alike thing with antennas, I decided to put some thing under to catch what ever is coming out. And I did that. Last Week, I did Liver flush. In the oil, egg & lemon mixture, I put 2 tsp Dr. Clark parasite tincture.
So this time, I put colander in the toilet. A lot of disgusting things came out but not that roach like thing with antennas. Thank God. In fact, I did not see any parasite. I think I killed them all for now.

Ready body

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=886898