CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: phosphatidal serine vs phosphorylated serine? by plantlover ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   5/25/2007 1:48:00 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   30,972
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=879062

I had almost exactly the same kind of cortisol profile at one time as you do now. I took one pill of Seriphos before bedtime and it came down.

I also took the entire Future Formulations protocol for about 2 years but was making very little progress, except that I stopped having infections and colds. I watched my a.m. cortisol finally get down to 3.2 and decided it was time for replacement. I tried Cortef for awhile but too many side effects and then settled in taking Isocort. We did a saliva tests using Isocort and found it raised my cortisol by 2 points for every pill, tested about 1 1/2 after taking it. So for my body it works well.

I honestly don't know the difference between the 2 serines, so can't help you there. But, I would advise that after about 6-8 months run another cortisol test and if you find you're not improving you might try Isocort, available on line as well.

And, make sure your thyroid is working as well. I have recently found out my Free T4 and Free T3 are at the very bottom of normal range. Thyroid hormones need adrenal hormones and vice versa and many of the symptoms are overlapping. So I have decided to add small amounts of Armour Thyroid and see if I improve.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=879062