CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: natural sources of iodine by High on Water ..... Iodine Support & Discussion: Seaweed, Kelp, Lugols etc.

Date:   5/12/2007 4:13:41 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,818
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=869483

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Angels come in many forms. Doc Abraham is another one...so are you...and so is Trapper. So is Grzbear, and Wombat, and well, this forum is FULL of 'em!

After working so hard to find answers for so many years, I put my books down, put my bible down, lay prone on my basement floor, and cried and boo-hooed so HARD...praying for an answer. I KNEW the answer just HAD to be simple. But WHAT???

I "reminded" God (as if He needs reminding-lol) that I've been "eating raw", that I've fasted, that I try as hard as I can, and yet...

WHAT is it that I need???

The very next day, (January 26, 2007, to be exact) Trapper posted a link to the Iodine support forum here at Curezone. It was like..."DING DING DING DING DING, BINGO, YAHTZEE, Annnnnnnnnnnd WE HAVE A WINNER!"

On the following day, he posted Abraham's report on The Safety of Iodine.

That one pretty much wiped out the human-side of me (and many others, I'm sure) to be afraid of Iodine and to stop questioning From Where this info was coming from.

I've been PRO-iodine ever since, and never again doubted From Whom this info came from!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=869483