CureZone   Log On   Join

need advice..die off is horrific!! by katyrose ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/25/2007 6:24:23 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,383
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=855920

I have had chronic fatigue and candida for nearly eight years. Thank God I have a great husband because I am only able to work part time. I feel so exhausted every day and within the past four months I got worse due to unadded stress to a sick family member. Anyway, I decided to do a Colon Cleanse and a parasite cleanse. I wanted something mild so my weak body could handle this. I ordered the stuff I needed from the Life Tree (excellent website). I ordered a stronger cleanser, Humaworm for my husband since he is a very healthy person.

Anyway, I saw things right away. I passed things that you would think would be in nightmares only. Now I know why I have been sooo sick.

I have been on this cleanse for a little more than over a month and the die-off was bad from the start, but now it's even worse. My symptoms now range from extreme exhaustion, I want to sleep all day, feeling extremely light-headed, very congested (I've always had chronic sinusitus since I had this disease, but now it's way worse). I feel very emotional and out of sorts. I am dazed half the time and my anxiety is really hopping. I am taking Milk Thistle for the liver, but nothing is happening.

I don't want to give up on this cleanse but feel like I am getting worse on it. Is there anything I can take for this horrible die-off? Are these symptoms of die-off? Any advice would be appreciated.

PS My uncle originally started on this cleanse and said it was too mild for him. He is another person that is in good health. I ordered him Humaworm.

Thank you again for your time. I want to get well but feel that I am in a Catch 22 position.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=855920