CureZone   Log On   Join

I love Humaworm, too! by mackenzie2 ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   4/13/2007 6:45:42 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,517
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=845939

After I got over a severe case of skin candida, I kept feeling this crawling feeling just inside my rectum and in the groin area. At first I wrote it off as candida that I had not completely gotten under control (it does give you a crawling feeling when it's spreading), but I couldn't ignore how persistent it was even though I was getting well from the candida. Then I read about how parasites can actually cause candida. Parasites upset the PH balance of the intestines because they give off a lot of acidic waste, and that in turn encourages yeast overgrowth. So, I decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad! This is only eighth day and no more creepy crawlies! No more squiggly, wigglies!

May I make one suggestion? Since you have such a wonderful understanding of how herbs work together to deal with issues like parasites, what about using your knowlede to come up with an anti-candida supplement? I know I would trust it over anything I could buy at a health food store! But I know that's asking a lot, so for now, I'll just be content that I found Humaworm!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=845939