CureZone   Log On   Join

Question for all Oxypowder users by #33783 ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   2/7/2007 8:48:21 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,654
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=830474

I have spent a small fortune on most of the packaged kits that everyone talks about on this forum. I used psyllium and Bentonite for a year. And I was told by a professional colon hydrotherapist, after a dozen treatments, that she couldn't help me anymore because of a compaction in the transverse area of my colon. I only mention this to show you the condition I've been in. Not good. I started using Oxypowder and for the first six days felt completely bloated and tired. I wasn't sick or in pain or anything, I just didn't feel too good. Then on the seventh morning when I woke up to make my usual fast trip to the bathroom, I noticed that I no longer felt bloated and fatigued. I felt pretty good. Now my question is: how long can I safely continue with the Oxypowder ? The container says to use 7 days and then go on maintenance. But I really feel I have more "stuff" to release and am not ready for maintenance. Can I take it one week on and one week off? Or one week on and two weeks off? I have been taking ten capsules each night. I would love to hear other people's experiences with Oxypowder (even if they're not as extreme as my own.) Thank you all for your generosity in sharing your experiences on this forum.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=830474