CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: parazapper vs ultimate zapper by Johny Apple Bomb ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   12/5/2006 6:17:57 PM ( 12years ago)
Hits:   11740

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i just made up my mind and was going to order a parazapper... to my big disappointment, when I went to the site they say that the device is not being sold at the moment due to problemes with the FDA...

Does anyone knows in how long, if ever, parazapper are going to be on sale again?

It looks like he is selling them now. He just can't claim they are for human use. He doesn't live in a free country. It is run by the monopoly's.

In the meantime I took a look at the ultimate zapper... it plugs in the main on the wall.
to me this is a benefit as you don't have to worry about changign batteries and polluting, but I can't help thinking about getting electricuted.. surely this is not the case, still...
a bad point about it is that it has alligator clips, does anybody have experience with those, they don't look very stable and secure..

I think it is safe and has a circuit breaker just in case something shorts out. I would rather use a battery, but his will work on a battery also. The alligator clips are actually an upgrade, before you would only have the option of the copper hand holds.

other than that the ultimate zapper claims to be the best zapper out there, they also say that batteries operated zappers are not very effective, they have 100% positive pulsation and a constant wave...

A lot of hype to sell the device. He has made some inovations, like the fact it will output 12 volts. The 100% positive pulsation is actually an altered Duty cycle. The possitive offset square wave spends 90% or so of the time in the 12 volt position. Look at the oscilloscope on his website.

can anyone advace me on this?
or should just grab the ultimate zapper befor also this one is going to be stopped?

I can't tell you wich is better for your condition. Some good points about the Parazapper. It has a well design circuit board instead of a simple bread board. He has a model with 2 frequencies and a current adjustment. It is closer to a Hulda Clark Zapper. I like the jack outputs for more options.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by