Re: URGENT Can anyone help - Very confused by inspiraller ..... Zapper Support Forum
Date: 11/13/2006 3:42:11 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
1) 2 years ago I had a live blood test that indicated heavy metal toxicity
2) 1 year ago I had my mercury fillings removed by specialist, with rubber dam etc
3) I was given a tincture called metal formula to take to help get rid of any mercury residue. (I did this, but of course didn't think it was going to do much)
4) 6 months ago I did a thorough Colon Cleanse for 7 days at spasamui in thailand. This involved drinking copious amounts of water supplementing Bentonite clay, psyllium and herbs. I felt great after this
5) 2 months later I started suffering intermittent cramping again
6) I do a hair mineral analysis and guess what - I have high mercury toxicity.
A Colon Cleanse is not sufficient in itself for removing heavy metals from the body. To remove heavy metals from the body can take a couple of years and thats only by completing regular cycles of chelation. If you ever had metal fillings it is very likely you are burdened by heavy metals.
I recommend you visit -
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=772906