CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My new Terminator II! by 3rdleg ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   10/26/2006 9:53:51 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,241
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=761509

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I've already read many of your posts, so I'm well aware that you do not care about things like evidence or facts...you've already made up your mind and nothing can be presented that will change the belief system you are locked into. I was a sceptic but did my research, built a zapper and have found there is definatly something to them. You however are not a sceptic because it appears that your mind has already been made up. If you really are interested in the truth then rather then arguing against those who think the technology works, take the time and build one. It would cost about $20 worth of parts, you could do harmless experiments and you might learn something.

For those who do actually care, I've only had the Terminator for a couple of days and have worn it around the clock and I'm absolutly shocked by the results. I will be detailing what is happening to me in a few weeks once it's run it's course but so far I'm extremely impressed as things have healed on me that I hadn't even imagined could heal...I'm really thrilled because it's working far better then my homemade zapper.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=761509