CureZone   Log On   Join

Pain can mean more than just stones by #44261 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   10/15/2006 7:41:56 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,773
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=754187

I have done about seven flushes in total. Every flush has releived under the shoulder pain. I went to see a gastroenterologist about four years ago for a bowel ulcer. My doctor had previously ordered a scan of my abdomen. Everthing was normal apart from a very small stone in one of my liver lobes.Before I went to see the gastroenterologist my own doctor had ordered a ultrasound of my galbladder and liver. On this everything appeared normal; my liver was clear and my gallbladder appeared normal.

When I talked with my gastroenterologist I told him everthing including the flushes. He listened intently, but did not comment. He sent me for a hida scan with cck. A radioactive tracer is injected into a vein, so a film can be taken with everthing working. For the cck I was taken into the next room where I was placed under another scanning machine. They gave me a hormone similar to the one our own bodies produce to contract our gallbladder. I was told it would be uncomfortable, but I felt nothing. I got a phone call the next day from my gastroenterologist"s secretary to tell me that my gallbladder was "kaput" and that it was emptying at a rate of only 9% when it should be about 6o%. I am having surgery this Wednesday.

From what I have read this is probably the result of recurring infections in my gallbladder, causing it to harden. I should have went to my doctor to get this sorted out about a year ago. I am sure this type of situation could lead to serious complications. If flushing does not sort your pain out quickly then go to your doctor. If I had done this sooner I could have saved myself a great deal of discomfort. I had long periods of time (up to six months on one occasion)when I felt fine.

I do not regret having done Liver Flushes because I got rid of possibly as much as three cups of stones, perhaps more.I felt very tired before I did the flushes to the extent that something had to be wrong.If had had my gall bladder taken out at this time I do not think it would have taken away all of my symtoms.

I hope my story is of interest to all of you!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=754187