CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Uterus Enema and a few other questions to kill Parasites like capsule maker etc. by betta ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/3/2006 3:41:16 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,757
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=747595

Are you looking for a yogurt maker that is glass? That's what I was looking for, and the only one I could find made only 42oz. at a time, 7 6oz. jars. The larger ones are plastic because of the concern that they might break. You can make yogurt in your oven, though. I used to put it in jars and put the jars next to the pilot light. In case the oven wasn't warm enough, I would put a large pan of warm water underneath the jars. It works, and you can make large quantities.

Also, have you ever heard of a bolus? I read about it at a site that had information about Dr. Christopher. I've never done it, but it sounds like it might be what you are looking for. You mix herbs with coconut oil, I think it was, and then shape it and put it in the refrigerator. The oil is a good carrier. I'm sure you could mix in whatever you want. Then you can just cut off as much as you need and insert it at night time. If that sounds too complicated, I'm sure a capsule containing something that would maybe kill the parasites would be a good idea.

If you try it, let us know how it works.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=747595