CureZone   Log On   Join

Saliva tests are in by orion82698 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   9/27/2006 6:05:51 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,601
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=743662

I wish this forum bumped the thread when you replied. So I'm posting this again because no one's replying.

Here is what it states

DHEA-S 3.8 -------------------- Normal is 3-10

Cortisol

Morning 3.8 ----------------------- Normal is 3-8
Noon 0.9 L ------------------- Normal is 2-4
Evening 0.1 L --------------------- Normal is 1-2
Night 0.1 L ------------------- Normal is 0.5-1.5

My morning was considered in range, but I still think that's low for a 24 year old male who exercises and eat healthy. My DHEA-S was also noted as being low for my age.

I'm starting to take DHEA (50mg) and I'm also using Isocort for now. I just started both. I'm thinking of asking my primary care (after showing this to her) about Cortef.

The doctors write up on this test concluded that I'm in adrenal exhaustion/low reserve. They also stated that my DHEA should be much higher for my age.

I'm taking Isocort, and DHEA. I'm also taking Vitamins E (800iu), Vitamin C(6,000mg) Multivitamin, B6, 1000mg of B5. I'm also on a very healthy diet, and try to exercise light (walking every morning) and get as much sleep as I can.

Any thoughts? Success stories? I can work, and do things around the house, but I'm very tired all day long, usually worse in the after noon. The mornings are still very bad, but I'm trying to take walks in the mornings. I don't drink, or do drugs, and have just quit smoking again.

I've read 6-9 months to 2 years for recovery. Can anyone confirm?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=743662