CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I'm fasting today! Who else...Gunnab!!! by gunnabskinny ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   9/11/2006 6:38:35 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,061
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=734094

Yep Im here,Well done jen for not giving in. Im proud of you!! Im on day 2 now and am not going to give in. I just sent my eldest boy to camp today so that is one less person I have to see eating lol, yesterday I was fine not really hungry but bored with not eating, I think its the same for many of us.my weekness's are alcohol,cheese and salty foods like potato chips and olives.oh I just want 1 olive. No NO NO I wont do it.my problem is as the cleche goes "if I eat anything I will eat everything so I eat nothing" well its morning of day 2 and Im at work so I know I will be fine its when I get home that I struggle, I finish work at 3pm the same time as my kids finish school so I have about 9 hours of the day left. I really need to try and find somthing to keep myself busy at this time. Well done to all who did not give up yesterday, and to those who caved in get back on the horse and start again WE can ALL do this. one day at a time, and remember this really does work if we dont cave in good luck to all and Im sending strength your way take care gunnab

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=734094