CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: --answers-- Electrical magnetic energy. by givati ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   9/7/2006 7:00:38 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,518
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=731870

Hi Moreless.

Thanks for your time and respons and I fully agree with you.
I will tell you something about myself and what my problem is.
24 years ago I was Born Again I know it does`nt mean much because this word is corrupted and blurred in these day`s.
Some time after this happend to me I read a book about Cults. How was it possible that a person was totally brainwashed even after one month?
The answer is that once a person was separated from his family he was fed with only white bread and white rice for a month with no minerals.
They could easyly break his resistence, its called "Snapping" in the USA.
From that moment on I ate foods from what you call the food pyramid, exept the forbidden meats and fishin the Good Book.I ate healthy according to govermental standards Including some junkfoods fortunally I haven`t had any serious illnesses.
Six years ago my wife became very ill and someone gave her alot of pills as a nice gesture. What was it, you guess vitamins minerals and much more. I got very interrested and started a integral study for two years at the expense of thousends dollars. Every time I had serious questions they told me to continu the study and wait gain some experience in the end I past my exams and I could call myself a Naturopatic therapist. Good job done Givati.
Maybe I could start my own practice and make a decent living. But the fact is that I realised that I was deceived by all the screaming company`s buy my product its the best and very expensive, thousends of them.Use this product agaist this symptom while a other company tried to push a different product as the best cure for the same symptom. Doing the same as my phycisian "sort of speak" treating symptoms not with allopatic drugs but with all kind of pills.
Believe me Moreless I have anough guts, so I admitted to myself that I made a mistake.
I did read tens of thousends health pages about water herbs vitamins you name it and I read it. Not that I remember everything not that every thing is wrong but there is alot of garbidge out there. But in the rubble I found a pearl and if you found a pearl than you know what is rubble.
I found some writings about one of your private teachers,instanly I knew thats it.
I joined a forum about his work and teachings saved money to buy the testing tools to do the tests for the equation.Good people but difficult people trained by different teachers, post one set of numbers you may get many different readings from the testers and various recommendations for supplementation. There was one teacher but they wacked him too much so he left I think he knew.
I wonder how long you would last on that forum, hih hi.
So right now i`m unlearning and learning in the same time doing the best I can.
That I`m a little pushing for answers has to do with my problem not a health problem, but with the fact that being deceived I deceived other people too.
Learning goes in stages so how often have I asked people to change diet take this vitamin pill or try another one for many years including the equation tests.
They are not healthy, but for sure sick and tired of me for hearing from me to follow another protocoll.Good night Moreless, Givati.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=731870