CureZone   Log On   Join

I too dislike any censorship that is done to curb different views ..... by Mai LI ..... CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints

Date:   11/29/2004 12:09:44 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,391
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=722142

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I would not have a single post deleted for that reason, unless it were personally abusive.
The danger, as I see it, is that people dont all have the same ability to evaluate advice for themselves and make an informed judgement about which advice to take.
Anyone with an "Ask ??" CureZOne forum is viewed by many as an expert and is, therefore, most likely to be believed. It is, in my view, very dangerous for people with a host of medical conditions to be told the answer to their problems is to eat a mono fruit diet; that water kills etc etc.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I would not have a single post deleted for that reason, unless it were personally abusive.
The danger, as I see, it is that people dont all have the same ability to evaluate advice for themselves and make an informed judgement about which advice to take.
Anyone with an "Ask ??" CureZOne forum is viewed by many as an expert and is, therefore, likely to be believed. It is, in my view, very dangerous for people with a host of medical conditions to be told the answer to their problems is to eat a mono diet; that water kills etc etc.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=722142