CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Doing a 360 health change....need opinions on MANY life-altering questions (Sorry for the length) by fsnaturelady ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   3/7/2005 8:23:42 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   918
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=718441

Hi,

If you are going to change your life, you need a plan to maximize your weight loss and to do it safely.

The lemons in the Master Cleanse are stronger, apparently; the water fasting should be done under the supervision of a fasting expert -- it can be dangerous; the Orange-Juice Fast gives you lots of potassium while you are fasting and is relatively safe. You must have at least one bowel movement a day or you must stop it.

Go to the banner above, click on it and read the info. Ask for MH's free 108-page booklet which gives you lots of information and outlines the cleanses for you.

Prior to getting to the fast, you should do the cleansings which are discussed on this Forum: start with the Lower Bowel Balance to get your bowels moving well, then add the Kidney Cleanse so that when you get to the Liver Flush, your kidneys can handle the influx of toxins; then, add the Parasite Cleanse to kill off those visitors. Finally, you get to the Liver Flushes, of which you need to do at least two, perhaps three. At that point, you begin the fast.

By doing the cleanses, you get rid of a lot of toxins and you get your organs functioning properly so that you can do the fast with the greatest success. You may lose some weight just by doing these cleanses. Once you do your fast for whatever time you decide, then you should be going to a raw-food diet to continue your success and to build a strong body.

This way of eating causes weight to fall off (from what I have read -- this is my own plan after the fast); the body tones up and becomes much stronger. There are loads of vitamins and minerals in fruits -- provided that you eat enough of them. You also get lots of water from the juicy fruits. There are lots of sites and lots of books out there on raw foods.

Get MH's booklet; you need to read and educate yourself about the 'why' of these processes in order to ensure success.

Welcome to the Forum!

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=718441