CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Mercury toxicity by #24520 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   12/10/2004 9:42:38 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,152
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=713129

Do you have any metal fillings? Silver fillings are 50% mercury! Mercury is released during chewing, drinking hot liquids and foods, and just by the atmospheric pressure on the earth. Mercury is very toxic, must be removed from the mouth if you even want a chance at being healthy.
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Do you have any metal fillings? Silver fillings are 50% mercury! Mercury is releases during chewing, drinking hot liquids and foods, and just by the atmospheric pressure on the earth. Mercury is very toxic, must be removed from the mouth if you even want a chance at being healthy.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=713129