CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How are you ladies doing?? by UserX ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   10/28/2005 12:27:13 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   542
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=698434

I'm glad you're doing well marionnette. I'm so-so. I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday, and that wasn't much, but I wasn't supposed to drink coffee again today, and I did anyway. It just seems like it's not a big deal, since I'm not eating anything. That's what I tell myself when I go get it, but I know it can keep me from seeing the best results, so I am a bit disappointed in myself. I haven't lost any weight really. I'm at 139. I look pretty good I guess. I'm almost into a 6 pretty easily, but still just a bit too tight.

I'm at the point right now where I look good, but I am at the threshold of losing that extra little bit of weight everywhere that would really put me over the mark. I'd like to lose another inch in my chest, waist and hips. That would make a big difference. I'm about 37-27-38 right now. Tummy is still a bit jiggly, but not as bad as it has been. I don't think I can get rid of all the fat per se, but if I quit drinking the coffee, and stick only to water (like I had planned to do!), I know the little bloated, full look would go away, and it would at least be flat. Just so long as it doesn't move when I walk. That's all I want. Thighs are okay, but could (and hopefully will) be better.

The pageant is exactly one week from today. Friday night is swimsuit competition, Saturday is interview during the day, and evening gown preliminaries that night, and Sunday is when they announce the 15 finalists, who will compete in swimsuit and gown again. So I really need to keep it up all weekend. I think I look good enough to get in the top 15 right now, and maybe top 5, but I don't know if I look good enough to win. There are some skinny girls competing! Oh well, I'll just do my best, walk with confidence, and hope the judges like curves!

Hope everyone's doing well! Good luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=698434