CureZone   Log On   Join

Day 4 of my 2week/month long fast... by bellyache ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   7/22/2005 7:14:05 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   951
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=695874

Hey everyone. I started my fast on July 19th and thought I would stop by. I'm not new here, I just haven't been around in a long time. I've done a couple of fasts my longest was 2 weeks and I lost 25 pounds, but that was on a juice and water fast. I am now doing another fast going for 2 weeks, but I may try to go longer and it is just water. I have been on it four days and have already lost 10 pounds. That seems like a lot, but I am a heavier person.

I also lost weight before I started this fast so I am down a total of 27 pounds. (10 from the fast so far.) I am doing pretty good. Although I didn't sleep well last night. I haven't had horrible cravings, although I really wanted a piece of toast with jam on it yesterday. But overall things are going good for me. I drink about 2 liters of water a day sometimes more and keep myself ocuppied, plus I decided to exercise. I hope everyone is doing well and I'm sure I'll post here over the next couple of weeks or month depending on how things go. =)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=695874