CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Does loosing 40 lbs from water fasting by tasha_24 ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   5/23/2005 6:23:09 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,263
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=693767

Hey don't worry about loosing too much weight it is real. Pilates is a life saver that will tighten everything right up and muscle is larger than fat so if you were to start working with some weights what you would do is burn off the excess fat and any water weight you may have. You may be kinda tired to start weight training now i think during your fast the pilates will be helpful enough but if you want to give it a try. 5pd dumbbells no more than that and and for each exercise do between 15 and 20 reps and you will get a nice long and lean look, if you use more than that you could bulk  just use enough weight to fatigue your muscles without going into exhaustion so you can get through the reps also more reps stretches your muscles out and creates a long cut look which is attractive. Any way stay strong your doing a great job make sure to get plenty of rest you need it if you want any more exercise tips or specific moves you can email me or find me here

t.wheaton@comcast.net   happy fasting , tasha

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=693767